Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The classic saddle bag re-imagined for the modern cyclist.
For the adventurous among you that need to carry more stuff, the Shazam! saddle bag is here for all your advanced stuff carrying needs. Got a bikepacking trip this weekend? Maybe you just need to carry lots of stuff with you on the daily commute and you’re sick of tying your jumper around your waist? With a sizable carrying capacity, able to be used on the bars or saddle, and the added bonus of looking cute on and off the bike, Shazza will most certainly snazza up any ride.
Available in two sizes, the Mini size is a perfect bar bag for long day rides, or a great saddle bag for smaller riders. The Regular size is the go-to for bigger folks and bigger trips. Constructed with a plastic sheet and reinforced at the attachment bar with an aluminium length, Shazam is the most stable saddlebag out there. The expanding rolltop and long flap provides adjustable and flexible carrying capacity (we see you emergency grocery trip!).
Made in-house, London, UK
|Volume||8.3L-16.6L (when fully unrolled) + 2x 0.4L Side Pockets||10.8L-22.5L (when fully unrolled) + 2x 0.5L Side Pockets|
|Size||29cm wide x 15cm deep x 19-38cm tall. Aprox 37cm wide when side pockets are full||31cm wide x 17cm deep x 23-46cm tall. Aprox 41cm wide when side pockets are full|
|Attachment||2x Voile Nano Strap, 1x Velcro One-Wrap Straps, 1x Camlock Strap||"|
Note: To mount to the saddle you need a saddle with loops, like Brooks, or an aftermarket adapter (such as Hobopieces or Carradice QR).
We recommend a minimum 24cm (Mini) or 28cm (Regular) of Tyre clearance when not using a rack or support.
Keep Me Safe!
Shazams are big tough bags, but they can be damaged by your bike, especially when mounted to your bars.
Every bike is different, but its important you make sure your Shazam is safe from abrasion by checking the following before riding.
• Tyre clearance: Unless mounted to a rack you need to have 24cm (Mini) or 28cm (Regular) from top of tyre to bottom of bag
• Use foam spacers to push bag out if its pressing against your stem bolts
• Reposition Inline Barrel Adjusters if they rub on the back of the bag
• Foam spacers can be used on the headtube strap to push the bottom of the bag out so it sits straighter.
• You can use a Rack or Saddlebag support to improve the ability of your Shazam.
• Use protective tape to protect your frame’s paint wherever the bag or straps contact.